PRESS CONTACT: Brandon Stecklein email@example.com
Ape Apps - Brandon Stecklein
Android, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire
Also available for Android, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire
Kamikaze is a fast paced action arcade free game based on the WW2 battle of Okinawa in the Pacific theater. You are a U.S. naval AA gunner and you must shoot down the oncoming Japanese air strike force. Tap on the screen to fire your anti aircraft gun at wave after wave of fighter planes. If your ship gets hit, you lose!
The year is 1945, and World War II is raging in the Pacific. The Allied navy is closing in on the Japanese island of Okinawa. The United States fleet is looking to solidify their grip on the Pacific when suddenly, Imperial Japan releases the divine wind...
Kamikaze is a fast paced arcade action naval warfare shooter game. Tap the screen to fire anti aircraft guns at fast incoming Japanese aircraft! Strategy, precision, and vigilance will all be required if you are to defend your ship. Will the allied forces prevail? Or will Japan litter the bottom of the ocean with their ships? You decide!
- Hours of fast paced plane shooting fun!
- Feel like you are actually in the game with force feedback vibration!
- Fun graphics and an addicting soundtrack!
- Global online high scores list lets you compete with the world!
- Chicks dig dudes who fire AA guns!
- Can be used to train and prepare for the actual upcoming Word War 3!
- Gamepad support! On select devices, play the way you want to and even from your tv with full game pad support. Offers controller support for both HID mode and Moga mode for people with moga controllers.
About Ape Apps
Ape Apps is the business name for Brandon Stecklein's
software development activities. Started in June 2010 with the release of Ape Punch
for Android, Brandon has created apps for Android, Windows Phone, Windows 10, iOS, and for the web in HTML5